Monday, February 3, 2014

Necklace Layering

One of the trends I am currently in love with is necklace layering.  I love to
accessorize and since I tend to favor more basic tops accessories really make
all of the difference!  So over the weekend I went through all of the necklaces I currently have
to see what I could come up!  Below you can check out the combinations and see
if you can do the same with what you currently have!
 
I have a couple of favorites and the first two here I believe
are the winners:)

I got the above combination a couple of years
ago at Bon Ton.  I think each necklace was only like $4.98!
Now that's my kind of sale!

Now for this combination I just turned the green part of this
necklace backwards so I could see if another gold chain that
was similar to this one wold work.  I really like this combo so
I think for February budget I will look for something similar!






 
Well thank you so much for stopping by!
Hopefully you can go home and dig in your jewelry box and
come up with a couple necklace combination as well!
 
Happy Monday!
Mrs.C


No comments:

Post a Comment