Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Mr. Clean Magic Erasers!!

Well we have decided to list our house on the market...............
I am really excited because we have found our dream house but
a little nervous about moving and putting our house up for sale.

However I do like the cleaning out part of selling!
A clean house always shows well so I have been
cleaning up a storm!

One of the cleaning products that I love to use for
staging and in my own home is
Mr. Clean Magic Erasers!!
They work great for removing dirt, hand marks, pens, you name it
from your walls!  I think I bought (2) of these at Sam's this week!

Above they show it removing some un-wanted artwork from the wall:)

They save a ton of time and do not require you to repaint every
wall in house:)

So if you too are thinking about selling or even moving into a new
home you might want to stock up on your cleaning products and definitely
get some Mr. Clean Magic Erasers! 

Happy Hump Day!
Mrs. C



No comments:

Post a Comment