Monday, September 12, 2011

Fall Decorating!! I love this time of year!

Well I wanted to share with you some of my fall decorations
throughout my house!
I absolutely love this time of year and believe it is my favorite!
I love Christmas too but it just seems like Halloween and Thanksgiving
are just a little less hectic! 

We recently got a new dinning room table and stand and really
made me inspired to decorate this year!
I kind of went with a more Autumn theme but added some Halloween elements
along the way.  I think as we get a little closer to Halloween I will " Spooky" it up
a little more:)



This is my new library/sofa table we got to match our dinning set.

Here is what I have on the bottom shelf.
The spider web is actually a cupcake stand from Celebrating Home but I just love it
as a decoration!



Here is a picture of our piano with some fall decorations to jazz it up!


Here is a close up of the hurricanes, they are also from Celebrating Home
I filled them with a candle and candy corn:)
Candy corn is such a cheap fall decoration and a nice filler!

This stand is also in my dinning room.
I filled a lantern with gourds, pumpkins, and leaves.
The other item is for cheese,  I forget what they are called???
but I just stuck two cute spiders in there:)  I would like to get
some spider webbing for this area!

Here is our new dinning room set:)
I love the height of this table, I am very happy with our purchase:)
The beautiful flowers on the table were a gift from my wonderful husband!
He is too sweet:)

I will start working on the outside shortly and have pictures for you then!

Happy Fall!
~Mrs. C



P.S : Here is the customer special from Celebrating Home for September!
Email if you have any questions or would like to place an order.
I will be charging no shipping on this item:)  Just tax!



No comments:

Post a Comment