Monday, August 22, 2011

New Wedding Pictures!

Hi Ladies!
I wanted to share with you some of my favorite wedding pictures!
I really loved our white and red color scheme, it turned out to have a very
romantic feel, which I love!

I really like this picture in front of our wedding location.


This is my Maid of Honor and best friend since the third grade, Jenn!
She is such a wonderful person and the best friend anyone could ever ask for!

This little cutie is Leah, my flower girl!
She is my friend, Ashley's little girl, and is just too cute for her own good:)
Ashley is also in the wedding, she is the beautiful blonde shown in the picture below.
She is an amazing woman and a terrific Mom!
Love you both!

Here is a group shot of everyone on the golf course.
We got married on the 15th green:)

Hope you enjoyed!
Happy Monday:)
~Mrs. C

1 comment: