Thursday, August 18, 2011

Back to School in Style with Thirty One Products!

Well I guess it almost that time of year where we start hitting
the malls to find all of the back to essentials!!  Why not shop from your seat instead of
from your FEET!!! 

This month with Thirty One you will get 15% off the entire catalog!

Just post a comment and I will be happy to answer any questions that you may have!

Here are some items and ideas for everyone in the family from the fall catalog!

Thermal Totes
Thermal Totes are Great for Everyone in the family to keep their lunches
cold and safe.
Just think of the money you will save by packing lunches and everyone will be eating healthier as well:)

These fun thermal totes come in about 10 patterns and can be personalized for only $7

Only sale this month for only $12.75!

I think this one would be cute personalized with something like " Sweet Treats"


Cinch Sacs!

These bags make great gym bags or even book bags for the younger one who may be in daycare.

On Sale this month for only $17.00 and can be personalized for an additional $7!


Home Organizer
I love this idea from Thirty One!
This is great to keep everyone paperwork organized and easy to find.
There's also enough room for bills, stamps, and pens!
This month only $38.25

Fold & Go Organizer
This cutie comes with a matching print tablet!
This is great for grocery shopping, keep your list in the middle and your coupons organized
in one of the pockets.  I also keep my check book enclosed in
my organizer!
Only $20.40 this month :)

Organizing Utility Tote
I believe this bag might be my favorite item in the catalog!
It can be used for so many things that it really makes it an all purpose tote.
With seven exterior pockets it makes it easy to reach what
you are looking for at any given time.

I have a lot of ladies even use this for a diaper bag!
What a great shower gift and don't forget to get it
personalized!!  It will definitely be a hit!! :)

Please feel free to contact me!
Sale runs until 8/31/11

**Special**
Any orders off my blog not only receive the 15% discount from Thirty One
but
Will also receive FREE Shipping from Me!!!

Check back often for more specials and giveaways!

Happy Thursday!

Your Purse Peddler :)
~Amanda




 

1 comment: