Sunday, August 14, 2011

Weekend Customer Appreciation Party!



Customer Appreciation Party:
Customer Appreciation Laua Party!

My poor sign got rained on that evening but she held up pretty good:)

Here is a picture of the prizes and gifts for my past hostesses and customers.
Everyone seemed to really enjoy the games and the new catalogs!

Here I am: The Hostess with the Mostess!

Here is my Celebrating Home Display in dining room!
This area got pretty busy when 15 ladies came:)

My Aunt Linda won best dressed for the Laua:)
She actually made her outfit for the party!
She is too creative for her own good!

And last but not least:
My wonderful mom and event helper!
She came early to help me make Hawaiian pizza and get other goodies for the party!
I couldn't have done it with out her!

All in all I must say we had a lot of fun and I earned $156 in FREE products
and (4) items at 50% off!!

So if you have been wanting to re-decorate a room in house contact
me today and I can help you earn beautiful home wares for FREE!!

Happy Decorating!
~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment