Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Well we've made it!  2014 is HERE!
As sad as I am to see 2013 end I welcome the
new opportunities that come with every new year!
 
 
This year I have decided not to make New Year's Resolutions but instead set goals for what I would like to achieve this year!  I feel that a goal is more achieveable:)
 
Here is my list both personally and project orientented!
1. Drink more water!!!
2. Write at least one blog post a week :)
3. get my craft room how I want it and keep it that way:) Probably never gone to happen :)
4. Have an awesome bridal shower for my best friend!
5. At least (1) 2-Page Scrapbook layout a month
6. Make a piece of furniture
7. Save $20 a week to put towards next Christmas!
8. Try more recipes
9. Make a call list of people I would like to stay in touch with more!
10. Break 100 in my Golf Game :)
 
So what are your plans for 2014?
 
Happy New Year!
Mrs. C

No comments:

Post a Comment