Thursday, December 26, 2013

Neighbor Gifts - Jar Gifts

 
Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!
I know we did:)  Today's project comes to you a little
late for this holiday season but thought it was too cute
not to share!  I wanted to make something for my neighbors that was both personal and fun!  Most of our neighbors have kids so this project worked out perfectly for them as well.
 
What I made was Christmas Pancakes in a Jar!
So easy and inexpensive, a winning combination :)
I was able to make 6 gifts for around $30, $5 each really isn't bad for a handmade gift that is personalized!
 
Here is a list of what I used to make this project:
(1) box of pancake mix makes (2) Jars
(1) bag of chocolate chips or M&Ms also will make (2) jars
(1) sheet of tags (makes 4)
 
Below is the link of the website in which I printed the
tags!  She was my inspiration for this project!
 
I bought the smooth base jars from Hobby Lobby last week when they were 50%!  Woot Woot!
 
 

To give the jars a little flair and a personal touch
I added a Christmas Tree and their last name to
the center of the jar with vinyl lettering which I cut out
with Cricut machine!  I think that I have used my Cricut more for vinyl recently than any other project!

Below is a close up of one of the jars that I
did with just a "Merry Christmas" greeting.

 
 The final project finished with the goodies inside!


 
I think this is a great project that could be used for multiple
holidays and gift ideas. 
*Christmas
*Easter
*Welcome Gift- Neighbors
*Get Well
The possibilities are endless :)
Well I don't know about you but I am excited for the new year!  I have already started to make a list of projects
and personal goals that I would like to
achieve in the new year!
 
I will be linking up with the following blog parties!
 
A Pinch Of Joy

Thanks for stopping by!
Mrs. C
 

No comments:

Post a Comment