Sunday, December 22, 2013

Merry Grinchmas Cards

Merry Grinchmas to You!

I don't know about you but I LOVE the Grinch movie
and all of the adorable characters!  Of course my favorite is the Grinchso this year I decided to some Christmas Cards in his honor!

I spent a little time on YouTube looking for a good
tutorial to use so I could get some good ideas and below is the videoI used for this project!  I think she gives you some helpful hints for those of
us who may not be as artistic as others :)
I am talking about ME!!!  I can't even draw stick people
well:)
 
 
Here are the supplies I started with:
My Big Shot
Stampin Up Punches, & Card Stock
 
To save time and keep an assembly line going
I cut everything first!
 
 
And the final project!!
I added a pom pom to his Santa hat
for an added dimension.
I really love how he turned out!  He is so
fun and whimsical!!  How can you not LOVE
The Grinch :)
 
I will be linking up with the following blog party:
 
Happy Holidays!
Mrs. C
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment