Saturday, December 14, 2013

Holiday Home Tour!

Well I thought it would be nice to do a Christmas tour through our house!  I think my favorite area is our dining room because I really love how it turned out this year with the green and gold color scheme:)

Below is our tree in the dining room:
Here is our buffet table decorated with garland to match
the tree.

On the table I filled my old strawberry box
with candles and greens.  I think it just adds an extra little something to the table!
 
Also in the dining room is the book page wreath I made this year, I love how it looks on the mirror.


Below is a picture of my Grinch tree in our living room!


I really like the tree topper this year! 

I wasn't sure how I wanted to hang a wreath
over our mantel so I decided to make a
wood sign without any wording and attached
the wreath to the wood.  It looked a little boring  
so I added JOY letters to give it a little pop!

 
In my scrapbook room I did a medium size
tree in a vintage theme to go with the other
decor in the room.  I spend a lot of time in this room
and it always puts me in a good mood to see the
tree lit for Christmas :)

Trunks in the craft room decorated with
a banner I made.

 
This year I did not do a tree in the guest bedroom
but instead just a small table scape in the same
color scheme.
 
 
Now to the outside decorations!!
I love the traditional feel of the wreaths on the windows
so that is what I started with and built off of that.
 
I really love our front door!  The wreath
was a present from my Aunt and I just love
how it fits perfectly on our door!  I think next year I
might do a little bit fuller garland but for now
it looks fine!
 
 Sled with ice skates

Lamp post with garland and bells!

Old boxes turned into presents :)
For the bunch I just added a string of lights
with garland to give it a little holiday flair.

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Holidays,
Mrs. C



1 comment: