Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Scrapbook 2 Page Layout

So one of my goals for this year was to try to
scrapbook more consistently.  So far I have been making the time to take a couple minutes each night to spend in my
room either working on a page or organizing my supplies.
For me that couple of minutes each night lets my brain relax from the day and relieves stress :)
 
Paper Therapy is what I would call it!
 
Listed below is the page inspiration that I used for
this layout.  I like to have some sort of visual to look at.
It helps me from getting overwhelmed and lets me work quicker!
 
 
Below are the supplies I stared with.
 
 
Now the finished project!
I changed it up a little to work better with my photos
but I am still really happy with how it turned out:)
 
This layout is Titled: Celebrate the Season
and displays pictures of my Christmas decorations from this
year in our new home.
Well I hope your New Year is off to a great start!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Mrs. C
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment