Friday, March 15, 2013

New Kitchen Storage

As of late my main motivation around our house is to get organized!!
It seems that the more spaces I get organized the
easier my life gets:)  I LOVE IT!
Ever since adding the pantry to our kitchen it has opened
up a lot of cabinet space! 

Here is the before picture of my pantry area before adding
shelving to a coat closet to make it into what is now our
new and improved pantry!!

You can check out the full transformation here:


After you will see my newly organized pots and pans
closet!
I love how everything is easily seen and there is no digging
through drawers any more looking for the lid that matches
the pan which you are cooking in!
This closet contains the following shelves:
Top Shelf: Baking, Muffin Pans, Cookie Sheets, Etc.
Second to the Top: Pie Pans, Taco Shell Pans, Etc.
Last Shelf in this Cabinet: This shelf actually has a little extra room if we need to
grow which is nice!  This shelf contains, aluminium foil, wax paper,
baking cups, etc.

Bottom Cabinet:
First Shelf: Baking Casseroles & Loaf Pans
Second Shelf: Extra Knife Set and Lid Storage
The rack that is holding the lids is from Ikea.  It was a great find at
only $5.99 because it holds up to 10 lids and expands to fit your needs!
Last Shelf: Pan Storage & Fire Extinguisher ( just in case:) )
I bought the pan stacker organizer at Lowe's for $8.99
It really helps to keep down on the clutter and you can easily see
what sizes you have so it makes cooking a breeze!

Below are two close up photos of the shelves.



Well for less than $25 and 45 minutes of my time
I have two more organized spaces in my kitchen!
Yeah!!!

I hope this has given you a couple of ideas
to help you get a space organized around your house!

Since we have been working so hard around the house we
took a couple days off to go on vacation!!
Stop back I would love to share our pictures with you
from our trip to Key West!! :) 

Now back to reality of 35 degree weather:(
Happy Friday!!
Mrs. C


4 comments:

  1. Key West....How FUN!! I can't wait to see pictures! :) I bet you guys had a great time!

    And I love your latest organizing projects. Everything looks awesome, as always. You're so inspiring!

    Happy St. Patrick's Day to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My parents live in Key West 5-6 months of the year! Hope you guys enjoyed it:) And I wish I had a bigger pantry! Mine does not fit all the stuff I have maybe I should try and do a bit of reorganizing:) Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve noticed that you didn’t replace your old kitchen storage. Instead, you just gave it a fresh coat. It’s nice because it looks more elegant than before. Plus the coat goes well with your fridge. I’ve also checked your other blog post, and I like how you organized your pantry. You’ve done a great job in making it look presentable and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I didn't know organizing can be this fun! Organizing is one problem most homeowners have, but after reading this I'm sure they will not think twice to do it, especially if they have storage cabinets like yours. These are great tips, Mrs. C! Thanks for sharing! =)
    --->[TradeSquad.co.uk]

    ReplyDelete