Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekend Recap!

Well this past weekend was pretty busy but a good kind of busy:)
The weather really held out and was perfect for my Customer Appreciation Bingo!

It was so much fun getting together with the girls and seeing everyone get excited
about winning Celebrating Home & Thirty One Prizes:)

Here is a picture of my garage before it was decorated!
My wonderful husband brought all of these table and chairs home and
helped me set everything up!  I just love him!
Especially since he gave up his garage for 20
girls for the evening to play bingo:)


Here is the garage decorated for a Halloween Themed Bingo Night!


Food & Drink Area

 

First of all let me start by saying I am not a baker but
I do love to try new recipes and goodies!
Here is the cake that I made for the party, I got the
idea and recipe off of Kraft Foods Website!

It was actually very easy to make and I don't think it turned out too
bad!  If you are looking for ideas for holiday treats check
out their website for affordable and fun recipes!



Most importantly: THE PRIZES!!!



Well since this is the final week for Halloween decorations I
moved around my dinning room again;) 
I hung the hat I made off the mirror just for a little
extra decoration! 

Here is my dinning room table complete with spider web
place settings and my Celebrating Home Spider
Web cupcake stand!  I just love that thing!
This month they are on sale for only $10!!


Happy Halloween!
~Mrs. C

No comments:

Post a Comment