Monday, October 31, 2011

Crazy Weather & Halloween Candy Project


Happy Halloween!

I can't believe I am showing you these pictures below.
This is the snow storm that hit our area over the weekend!
We ended up with about 7-8" of snow before Halloween:(


It looks so pretty but I wish it would have come in December so
I could decorate for Christmas!! ;)

Here is a view out my living room window out to our
deck!  You can really see it piling up there on our rockers!

Happy Halloween Project!

All you really need is:
A Vase
A piece of Styrofoam
Candy Corn
Tissue Paper
& Scrapbooking Embellishments
The sticks that hold the Candy are Grilling Skewers for Kabobs!

I made this cute little guy for a little boy that helped
me out this past week at one of my Thirty One parties!  He
was so cute that night with all of those ladies and especially since
we were selling purses!

Happy Halloween & No More Snow until Thanksgiving:)
~Mrs C



3 comments:

  1. I can't belive this crazy weather!! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so crazy! But I guess it gives you an excuse to stay home!! Love the boo-quet! (Pun totally intended.) Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Mrs. C! I noticed you are my latest blog follower, so I stopped by to check out your blog. Boy am I glad I did! I love it :) I am now your latest blog follower! :)

    I was shocked at the amount of snow that you guys have gotten lately! I hope soon it all melts away and gets much nicer. We live in Las Vegas, and thankfully it's very nice right now. But Both my husband and I were born and raised in North Dakota, and we remember many Halloweens when it was snow storming! So I know it's not fun. Again, I hope your weather gets better real soon!

    I love the Halloween project you did--very cool!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete