Monday, October 10, 2011

Fall/Halloween Decorations are Up!!

Well this past weekend I have been very busy outside in my yard
getting ready for the Fall & Halloween season:)

I have had the inside of my house ready to go for about a month but
needed a little push for the outside!
Here are some pictures of my garage and front porch!

I am really happy with how it turned out and hope to add a few things as
we get closer to Halloween:)

I am having a customer appreciation night at my house
on the 22nd of this month and wanted to have everything looking nice
before my gals showed up!

If you have any ideas to share please leave me a comment......  I love ideas and suggestions:)

This is the front of our garage.
Cornstalks, pumpkins, and mums!  I love all of the colors.

Here is one of my helpers:)  Isn't he the cutest!

Here is an old bench I took apart this weekend and made into a planter.

Here is the after picture!
I think it turned out pretty good.  I just sprayed in with black spray paint
and lined the bottom so the plants would have drainage.

This is one of the Fall Wreaths I made over the weekend.
I was really in the mood to make bows, so you will see them a lot
over the next few holidays:)

Here is Halloween Wreath that I made for my party for my garage door.
I love the selection of ribbon Michael's currently has!
Buy Stock in Michael's!! I have been there a lot lately!!


Here is my other baby posing for a picture!
This is my front porch area, I think the dogs liked hanging out
here in the sun since it was such a beautiful day!

Well they were not always helping!!
Here is my Pumpkin Bandit!!

Happy Fall
~Mrs. C


No comments:

Post a Comment