Tuesday, February 3, 2015

New Creative Outlet: Painting Classes!

I have always appreciated someone who is artistic and can
just look a picture and draw or paint it!
 
In the last couple of months I have taken a couple of painting classes
at a local studio here in Georgia.  By no means am I a painter!
However with the help of the teachers and their easy
to follow directions I have actually created some pretty pieces.
 
Today I wanted to share with you two of my recent projects
that I created at Bubble & Brushes Art Studio.  They have a
great staff that is always so helpful and makes the evening classes so
much fun!  If you ever get the chance to try a class like this make sure
you attend.  You will have a great time and you will enjoy how relaxing the
experience really is!
 

 
The picture below is one that I actually did myself at home.
I need to work on my blending of colors but besides that I was pretty
happy with how it turned out.

 
So today's post is about tapping into your creative side!
Here's to trying new things!
 
Happy Tuesday!
Mrs. C

No comments:

Post a Comment