Sunday, February 15, 2015

Clothes Mentor Consignment Store Review

For all of you consignment store junkies out there, I have a new clothing consigment
store to visit!  Clothes Mentor is a woman's clothing consigment store that buys and
sell gently used clothing.  Sometimes you can even find items with
the tags still on it!  What differentiates Clothes Mentor from rest of the pack is
that you can take your unwanted items in for cash on the spot!  This is
probably my favorite feature of the store.  I like to change up my closet on a regular
basis but I don't always have the cash to make it happen so with option I take
in unwanted items cash them in and get new pieces at great prices to update my wardrobe!

The store has a great lay out with each style of clothing being group together by
pants, skirts, short sleeved tops, etc and then by size and color.  This makes
your shopping trip so much more pleasurable and can keep you on task.  I know if helps me,
if I need a black short sleeved top I can go right to it.

Clothes Mentor offers a variety of sizes starting at 0 to 26.  In addition to a
great selection of current styles they also have a very courteous and helpful staff.
From the time you walk into the store until you leave they are friendly and always
willing to help you with getting a dressing room, holding your items, and helping you find
your size!  If you want to give them a try check out there website below to see if there
is a store in your area.
Clothes Mentor

They have over 120 stores in 27 states and are looking to add 50 more in the
near future.  I would have to say that currently this is my favorite consignment
store for clothing, shoes, and accessories!  Before you plan your trip make sure to
check your own closet to see what may not be wearing, doesn't fit the way you
want or maybe you made and impulse purchase, this way you can use the
cash to put towards new purchases!

Check back later this week to see what I purchased from Clothes Mentor
with my February Budget!

I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day weekend that was filled
with love and laughter!
Mrs. C 

No comments:

Post a Comment