Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Our 2nd Honeymoon!!

We are back from our vacation!
Well we have been back for about 3 weeks and I am now just
getting around to showing some pictures:(  That is terrible!
I think sometimes you need a vacation just from going on vacation:)
Below are some pictures from the resort, our zip lining excursion and more:)

I didn't post too many pictures of Sean and myself because it seems like since
we were taking most of them ourselves, we look the same in each one:)!!

Here are a couple shots of the views from different spots on the resort.

This picture here is taken from our balcony off our room.


These cute little birds paid us a visit almost everyday!
Of course it helps when you are feeding them:)



A picture of me and Sean getting ready to go out to the beach!
I wish I had pictures of us paddle boarding to show you!  Oh my gosh!!
I loved paddle boarding!  I actually wanted to come home and buy one
but they are a little pricey and we don't leave that close to water :(


A view of the main pool and bar area!
I'll have another Lucian Smile Please!!



Here is a pic of me before heading out to dinner and probably
dancing!!


Ok, now we are getting into the fun pictures!
Below are some pictures from our day trip zip lining!!
LOVED IT :)
The only problem with these pictures are the hair nets!!!!
They make you wear them if you didn't bring a hat!!  Of course
I didn't read the pamphlet correctly and I got stuck with a hair net!!
:)



The hair net is pretty HOT ??  :)



Here is a good action shot of me coming in on the landing!
Sean had the camera for most of the day on this trip so I didn't get
many pictures of him:(

We had such a great time!

I hope everyone is doing well and
getting ready for the Memorial Day Holiday!

Have a Great Week!
Mrs. C

2 comments:

  1. Yay--your trip looks like it was a lot of fun! What great pictures! :) Your hotel looked gorgeous...those pools and everything look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a blast!! I would love to go there one day:)

    ReplyDelete