Thursday, May 31, 2012

It feels like Summer!

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
We were away visiting friends in NJ and had a blast!

Boy was it HOT!!!  I actually love the warm weather so this
perfect for me!! I think this year we are going to have
a very warm summer here in PA!

I have been dreaming about a pool :) 
Everyone I talk to has mixed feelings about them.

What do you think?
I think yes on those 85 + days!! :)

Let me know what the pros & cons are! :)

Happy Thursday!
Here's to Summer :)
Mrs. C

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda!
    It gets SO HOT here in Vegas too. We do not have a pool, however, many people here do, and most of Jeven's friends do too. The community we live in has a nice pool, that is literally just about 100 yards away from our house. So we decided we wouldn't get one when we had our house built.
    But although we love having access to it, it isn't the same as having your own. It's just not, even though it still is nice. It's good though because they are in charge of the upkeep, which I know can get kind of pricey and take up time. But I think having your own pool would sure be nice. :)
    I hope your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a pool when my daughter was growing up, and she now has one for her children. Personally, I would not want one due to all the expense and upkeep. I was such a fanatic about cleanliness that I worked myself to death keeping ours clean. Fast-forward 20 years, my daughter doesn't have nearly the upkeep that I did. First of all, she's not a fanatic about hers, but she also has the salt water system which has less water maintenance than my chlorine system did. It's a matter of personal preference I suppose. Ours was a 16x32 inground pool as is my daughter's. That's a great size. Let's just say, I have not missed all the work and expense of chemicals, pump, filter, etc., not to mention vacuuming, scrubbing the walls, etc. :)

    ReplyDelete