Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend

What a nice weekend:)

First thing Saturday my Mom and I got up and went to a huge community
yard sale which I was also a vendor at.  It was nice of her to go along
to help me!  We sold everything we brought but about a box stuff by 10:30!

Now that is my kind of yard sale:)

 This year we celebrated with our Mom's and Sean's
sister this past Saturday!  It was really nice getting together with everyone!
Here are a few pictures from our BBQ! 


Here are two pictures of my table that I did up for the
wonderful ladies in our life!




I love this picture of Melanie and Grant! 
He is too cute!



Below is a picture of Sean with his Mom and sister!

Me & my Mom : )


Here is a cute picture of Grant entertaining the crowd!









And last but not least......
Melanie, Greg, and Grant!
I think this is a cute picture!

Well I hope all of the Moms out there had an
awesome day with their families!

Here's to Good Times with our Families!

Best wishes!
Mrs. C

No comments:

Post a Comment