Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Christmas Decorating on a Budget

With so many decorations available at Christmas it is hard not
to spend a fortune on all of the beautiful items available for this holiday!
Before you max out the card at Hobby Lobby look around your home
for items that you use everyday and see how you can alter them to
create Christmas themed projects!
 
Below you will see a bunch of boxes that I had laying around the
house that I almost threw into our recycling but decided to hold onto
them for a couple of weeks, just in case I needed to ship something. 
Well I am not shipping anything right now but I was able to use them for an
outside Christmas display!  Total Cost: $0.00 :)
I had all of the wrapping paper on hand and made the box from scraps.
 
Looks like a present I would want to open!

Here is the small display on my front porch.  This project
is possible to keep outside because my porch is covered. 


Sometimes and usually always - simple is best!
It has taken me some time to figure this one out:) 
Still working on it!
I had this little 3 ft whimsical tree left over and
thought what could I do with it!
At the top of our landing we have a little sitting area that I
thought a little Christmas Cheer might be a nice addition.
No lights or ornaments on the tree but some how it still looks
pretty and festive.  I added a ribbon to one of the doors and pinned
these two coffee filter wreaths to the ribbon for a little extra flair!
The wreaths were something I had made a couple of months back
and decided to move them from the dining room to this display.

 
I couldn't leave out this pic!  This is my Christmas Cheermister!
Tuck is our new addition to the family!  He is so darn cute
and seems to really love the holidays!  Ok he doesn't have a choice!

 
These are just a few things you can do on a budget.
I will be back later in the week with more Christmas Décor on a budget!
 
Happy Holidays!
Mrs. C


No comments:

Post a Comment