Tuesday, June 14, 2011

We're back from our Honeymoon!!!

Well we had a a blast at the wedding!! I can't tell you how happy
I am about how our wedding turned out!!  I can't wait to get some pictures uploaded to post for you!

Our Honeymoon was fantastic!  We went to.......................
It was such a beautiful resort!
I must say that I believe the golf was one of
my favorite things we did on our honeymoon, well
besides spending 7 days with my hubby:)

I will post some pictures of us in the next couple
of days but first I have to get back to my
Thank You cards!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! So glad to hear you had such a wonderful time. I have heard great things about sandels. You will have to share more about the trip. Looking forward to hearing it. Happy Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. I would so love to go there too. I'm so glad you had a great time. So to make your day just a bit happier, I wanted to let you know that you have an award for you on my blog. :o)

    ReplyDelete