Saturday, March 1, 2014

Calming the Morning Closet Chaos!

Well we've officially made it!
It's the FREAKIN WEEKEND :)
 
Happy Saturday to You!
Today I wanted to share with you one of things I do
during the week to help with the chaos that comes with mornings!
You know what I am talking about! 
There are really two things that help me stay on schedule
and get out the door without being late and wearing mix matched shoes:)
 
#1
I pack our lunches and snacks the night before and try to make
a couple things ahead for the week.
 
#2
I take a little time Sunday evening and I usually check the weather
to see how cold/hot it is going to and see if we are expecting and rain.
This way I can plan accordingly and lay out 5 outfits for the upcoming week.
I usually tag them with the days of the week but sometime events change and
I won't wear that outfit on that day but this way I have options.
 
I got the takes you see in the picture below awhile back at
The Container Store for $0.99 each:)
I also use them in my closet as clothing dividers.
 

 
I think this really helps my stay on task in the morning
and keeps me from staring at the closet thinking I have nothing to wear!
 
Well I hope you are enjoying your weekend!
Give it a try this weekend and see if it helps you out
on Monday Morning:)
 
Mrs. C


No comments:

Post a Comment