Sunday, September 8, 2013

Beauty Bliss

Today's project is probably one of my favorite I have done in our new 
house.  Also probably one of the easiest and cheapest ;) A winning combination!

Below is a picture of our master bathroom, which I love!
I wanted to make my process of getting ready in the morning more functional so
I took each cabinet and organized them from the beginning, which
is a benefit of moving and starting with a clean slate!

Here is the drawer before I started:

Below is a picture of all of my make up stash!

I usually try to find inexpensive organizing products that 
I can tweak before I buy a more pricey or prettier version because I 
change my mind a lot and you need to see what works for you!
For this project I used a left over drawer organizer that I purchased 
from Ikea for only $2.99 and my label maker! I am currently a little
obsessed with my label maker;)
Here are the categories I used:
Hair, Face, Lips, Eyes, & Eye Shadow


Now the finished product:)
I can see everything I have and it makes getting ready in
the morning a breeze and more enjoyable!
I think now that I can see everything I have it cuts down on
what I buy because now I know if I have it or not!
So for 20 minutes of my time and left over items I had around the
house I was able to create a more functional space!


I will be linking up with: apinchofjoy.com Have a great week! Mrs. C

No comments:

Post a Comment