Friday, November 22, 2013

Book Page Wreath!

So after spending hours on Pinterest, just like most of you:)
I have finally got my creative juices flowing and now
have a completed project!
 
So what you will need is an old book, a stapler,
tape, a piece of card board, and a lot of patience or chocolate!
 
 
I wanted my wreath to be pretty large because I wanted to put it
over our fire place for Christmas so that is why I choice an old dictionary
to use for the pages.
 
You would need to tare out the page from the seem of the book, I know
it sounds really terrible but I hate to say it I don't think this
dictionary has been used in quite sometime :( 
 
You will need about 120 cones!!  Yes, 120 :) 
I rolled all of my cones while watching The Voice so just
keep that in mind!
 
Check out this link below to watch a video on the
rolling technique and to see this beautiful Book Page Wreath!
 
 
So here is my completed project! :)
I have to say I am pretty pleased with how it turned out! 
The wreath is huge so it will work nicely above the fire place this year for
Christmas!
 
 
Below are just a couple more views of the wreath:

 
Well one Christmas project down, only 99 more to go :)
 
I will be linking up with the following blog parties!
 
 
 Have a wonderful weekend!
Mrs. C
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Your wreath turned out really pretty! It will look good above your fireplace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! I am too excited for Christmas! :) Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Family!

      Delete