Monday, November 4, 2013

Country Living Fair at Stone Mountain

The other weekend we went to the Country Living Fair at Stone Mountain Park
here in Georgia.  I have always wanted to go but never lived close to any of the
locations where they held this event. 

The fair was full of talented vendors and a lot of project inspiration!
I really loved their pumpkin and gourd display :)
 
Below are a couple of pictures from the fair!
 

 I loved this table arrangement!  It really is warm and
cozy for your guests.

 
I am currently in love with the antlers that are being used in
centerpieces!  I am not sure why but they add such a cool and
rustic element to your table!
 
So when I came home from the fair I remember my hubby had two
set of antlers!  Thus the inspiration for my new table setting!

 
Here is just another view of the table.

 
I think it will really look nice when the table is fully set but since
we have guests coming in this weekend I didn't want to have to set it up two
or three times! 
 
So if you ever get the chance to go to a Country Living Fair
you should try to make it!  However I now have an arms
length list of ideas that I would like to do!!
 
Happy Monday!
Mrs. C

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment