Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Busy, Busy!!

These past couple of weeks have been so busy
that I am just now getting some time to get a post up and finish
a few projects around the house!
 
First of all my birthday was on the 7th so I had to take some time
to celebrate!  I wish I would have taken another picture
after I put all of my cards on the table but I forgot :(  Old age, I guess!
29 !!!!
 
The beautiful flowers are from my Mom:)
 
 
My BFF sent me this adorable edible arrangement!  TOO Cute!
 

 
We also had company in over the past weekend!
Sean's good friend from Ohio made the trip down to see us :)
I think they played something like 54 holes of golf in
two days!
 
 
I was able to update the wreath on our front door for
more of a Thanksgiving feel.  I made this wreath out
of supplies I had laying around on the house!  I love the
scarecrows in the middle!
 
 
 
And lastly what has really been keep me busy is that I went
back to work part time.  Over the last two weeks I decorated
our office at our new facility!  I think it really turned out nice.
 
This is our reception area when you first walk in.
 
 
Large accent wall where we are going to keep literature, stapler,
pencil sharper, etc.
 
 
This display is at the end of our
hallway.
This is our wall of clock from around the world and
shows the times of the cities where we will be purchasing
our products from.
I made the letters with my Cricut machine and vinyl!

Lastly is our kitchen area.  I put together a little
coffee station for when we have clients in to visit

 
Well I hope you will stop back later in the week,
I have started to get make some items for Christmas and hope to
get them posted this week:)
I am finally putting some of Pinterst inspiration into motion!
 
Happy Tuesday!
Mrs. C
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment