Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thanksgiving Table & Hobby Lobby Hual!!

Well we are officially one week away from Thanksgiving!  It just
seems like last week was Halloween!  I am happy to report that I scored some awesome
deals at Hobby Lobby yesterday on their Fall markdown selection!
80% off Fall decorations and deco mesh!  Yeah!!

Since I picked up some new tableware at this sale I decided to change up my
table scape for Thanksgiving! 

Below is a picture of my table earlier this month:
It was pretty and simple but I just felt like it needed a little more!

 
Below are a couple of pictures of the items that I got on the sale!
SCORE!!
 


 
 
Now onto the fun part, the new table scape!!
I still used the antlers and candle holders because I felt is added some height
to the table and gave it just a little more flair!
 
 
Here is another view of the table.
 
 
Just a close up of one of the settings. 
I just love how colorful these plates are and since I got a great deal on
them they look even better :)
 
 
Hobby Lobby also had all of their Fall floral stems and
flowers on sale for 80% off so I was able to get a couple more picks
for my trunk that I wanted to add some Fall Flair to!
 
Here is the trunk with just some simple greens in it.
 
 
Now she can celebrate Turkey Day in style!
 
 
I love Fall colors and how they really make a home
feel warm and cozy! 
 
I will be linking up with the following blog parties:
 
Thanks for stopping by!!
Mrs. C
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I just love your table settings, you are so Talented, I bet Hobby Lobby just loves you !!! I also like the decorations you put in the green containers , it just looks Beautiful .

    ReplyDelete