Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Quick Tip Tuesday: Boot Shapers

You can tell it is really fall, everywhere you look all you
see is boots!!!!!!!!!!!  I can't help it, I just love the look!

I may or may not have a little bit of a boot obsession!!!
:)

So to keep my boots in nice shape I looked into to purchasing
the boot shapers that you can find at stores like Bed Bath and Beyond,
however at $10 for each set it can get a little pricey!

Especially when you have 12 pair of boots :)
So instead of spending $120 I went around the house and gathered up
all of my old magazines that I wasn't reading anymore and instead
of throwing them out I was able to give them a new function!!

(Boot Shapers)
Below you can see how the top portion of the boot is just laying over and making
creases in the boot which will cause them to wear more quickly.  All you
need to do is is roll up the magazine and run tape around it to make
it in a cylinder shape.


Much better, right? :)
Here is a close up of the magazine inside the boot.
Easy and free, now that is my kind of project:)

 
Thanks for stopping by!
Mrs. C
 
I will be linking up with the following blog parties!
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment