Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Frosty The Snowman Deco Mesh Wreath


 
Well we are officially into December and into the Christmas Season!
I am so excited! We just finish decorating our house this past weekend and I
just finished writing out my Christmas cards so I feel like I have a good handle
on this holiday so far :)  Check back with me close to the 15th!
 
Today I wanted to share a wreath I made a couple weeks ago with supplies
that I got on sale last year at the after Christmas sales!  I got most of the supplies
at Sam's Club.  I am a little disappointed because they don't have the tree
picks this year!  :( 
Below is the supplies I started with:
 
 
 Added the deco mesh to the work wreath :

This picture below is not the best and doesn't do it justice but I
was in a hurry to finish because I had it sold and they were on their way
to come pick it up:)  I really love the color combo on this wreath, it could
almost pass for a Georgia Bulldogs wreath :)
 

 
Well I hope to be back later this week with more projects!
I have been so busy trying to finish all of them that I have not taken the
time to post anything :(  BAD BLOGGER!!!
Too much Christmas Cheer I guess :)
 
Check back later this week to see my Home Tour of Christmas
decorations!
 
Happy Tuesday!
Mrs. C

No comments:

Post a Comment